Due to six hours of Traffic-cum-Power Block on both Up and Dn line between Jhantipahari & Indrabil stations from 10.30 hrs to 16.30 hrs and between Chandrakona Road & Garbeta Stations from 09.30 hrs to 15.30 hrs in Midnapur-Adra Section of Adra Division on 28.01.2018 (Sunday) for launching of Limited Height Subways, the following trains will be regulated as under:
Cancellation of Trains
- 08628/08627 Ranchi-Howrah-Ranchi Special will remain cancelled on 28.01.18.
- 68090/68089 Adra-Midnapur-Adra MEMU Passenger will remain cancelled on 28.01.18.
- 58601 Kharagpur-Adra Passenger will remain cancelled on 28.01.18.
Short Termination/Short Origination of Trains
- 58026 Hatia-Kharagpur Passenger will be short terminated at Adra and will short originate as 58025 from Adra. Similarly, 58025 Kharagpur-Hatia Passenger will be short terminated at Chandrakona Road and will short originate as 58026 from Chandrakona Road. Therefore, services of this pair of train will remain cancelled between Adra-Chandrakona Road-Adra on 28.01.18.
- 58604 Gomoh-Kharagpur Passenger will be short terminated at Adra on 28.01.18. Thus, service of 58604 will not be available between Adra-Kharagpur on 28.01.18.
Rescheduling of Train
- 22876 Purulia-Kharagpur Intercity Express will be rescheduled to leave Purulia at 13.55 hrs instead of 11.55 hrs on 28.01.18.
Regulation of Train
- 12551 Yesvantpur-Kamakhya Express leaving Yesvantpur on 27.01.18 will be controlled for 15 minutes between Hijli and Chandrakona Road.